Wednesday 4 December 2013

The Dead Times in Magic: the Gathering

Welcome to another entry of my not-so-popular blog on MTG. Sadly, nothing interesting happened since last week, so I really have nothing to write about. Perhaps it's a good idea to see what other places have in store for us!

Travis Woo is a supreme deckbuilder, he inspired my very first standard deck. It's not much, obviously. At the time, I didn't have access to quick money like I do now (I'm a lazy teenager).

Anyways, Travis Woo is a genius, I should say. He has some of the craziest deck ideas and THEY WORK! If you want to see what this guy has in store, check out the Travis Woo Blog on channel fireball!

Also, he has this ridiculously awesome deck called "Bant Overkill". He uses many creatures that produce mana to use Biomass Mutation to it's fullest advantage. This allows him to attack for a great amount of damage. Check it out here: http://www.channelfireball.com/articles/woo-brews-bant-overkill/

Anyways, MTG water has been dead for the past few weeks and I'm really hoping to see something come up sooner or later. If I hear or see anything, it will be on this blog. Promise!

Thanks, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment